Enrollment for Current Students
If you are currently a degree-seeking student and you have enrolled in a CU Boulder course within the past 12 months, you are automatically enabled to enroll for Continuing Education courses through Buff Portal, the CU Boulder student portal.
If you are nondegree student, you must use Self Term Activation in Buff Portal before enrolling or contact our office to be term activated. In order to self-term activate:
- Log in to Buff Portal using your IdentiKey.
- Open the main menu and search for “term activation.”
- Select the term activation card to view it and then follow the link.
- Complete the preregistration items, if needed.
- Select your nondegree program, then click “Select this row.”
- Click “Continue.”
- Select the term you’d like to register for then click “Continue.”
You are now term-activated. You will need to term-activate every semester as long as you are a nondegree student.