Financial Support Advising

Students enrolled in university credit courses through Continuing Education may be eligible for financial assistance. Continuing Education has a financial support advisor to assist you in exploring all the options available to you, whether you are a degree or non-degree student.

Detailed information about how to receive federal financial aid is available on the CU Boulder Financial Aid website.

Email questions to our Financial Support Advisor at

Financial Education Tool

If you are using loans to pay for coursework, explore borrowing tips from the Office of Financial Aid.