Finish What You Started
Finish What You Started Program at CU Boulder
It is never too late to complete a college degree. With the support of the Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative, CU Boulder has new resources to support you in finishing your undergraduate degree.
The Finish What You Started program provides financial, academic and career support to help Colorado residents to go back to school, earn their degrees, and enhance their career outlook.
Why should you participate?
The program provides you with a host of support services as you work toward completing your undergraduate degree, including:
- Semester over semester scholarship funding starting at $1,500 per semester until you graduate
- One-on-one academic advising to understand your degree requirements and options
- Coaching to develop academic skills and facilitate goal setting and personal accountability
- Enrollment support
- Career advising to help ease the transition to the workforce
- Financial consultation to understand available federal aid and other scholarship opportunities
- The possibility of additional funding to support you
- Access to all other CU Boulder student success resources
Online opportunities to finish your degree may be available. Consult with your advisor to learn more.
Who is eligible?
To participate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Colorado resident
- Must be pursuing your first degree
- Have completed credits that are applicable to a CU Boulder degree
- Plan to complete your degree in Spring 2025 or sooner
- Not have enrolled in a higher education institution in the last two semesters
- Are or have been previously enrolled in CU Boulder
- Have been impacted economically by the pandemic
Even if you don’t qualify for the Finish What You Started program, CU Boulder’s Division of Continuing Education can still help you finish your degree. To learn more, contact us at email@example.com or (303) 492-5148.
How to get started
There are two ways to take the next step:
- Fill out the program application if you are ready to get started.
- Fill out the contact form on this page to connect with an academic advisor to talk more about your situation and get your questions answered.