Career advising is available to support you wherever you are in your career path. This could include helping you:
- Explore careers and industries,
- Identify academic programs to support your goals,
- Navigate the job search process,
- Develop application materials including resumes and cover letters,
- Prepare for job and professional school interviews.
Career-related assessments are also available and can further assist in the career exploration process to identify areas of interest, values, strengths, aptitudes, and individual preferences.
- Career advising is available at no charge to all non-degree students, or students enrolled in Continuing Education courses,
- Prospective students may take advantage of up to four individual appointments with our career advisor prior to enrolling, at no charge,
- Individual career advising appointments are available in-person, over Zoom, or via phone.
You can schedule an appointment with our Career Advisor, Jordan Maness, online. You can also email us at email@example.com.