Nondegree Fall & Spring Scholarships
- Nondegree student at CU Boulder (not formally admitted to a degree program)
- Must be enrolled in courses for credit offered through main campus, CE Evening Credit, CE Online Credit, and Applied Music
- The maximum award for the scholarship is $1,000, not to exceed 80% of the resident tuition rate of a three-credit course.
- Students may be awarded a Continuing Education scholarship only once during their time as a nondegree student.
- Scholarships offered through CE are classified as general fund (i.e. compatible with VA benefits).
The fall 2023 application deadline is September 8, 2023. The spring 2024 application deadline is January 28, 2024.