Semester-Long Program Helps Students Build Resilience and Community
Many undergraduate students go through periods of personal and academic challenge; it can be a common part of the college journey. If you fall into that category right now, consider signing up for the Continuing Education Resiliency Program. It is designed to help you improve your academic experience through connection with peers and support from staff.
As a participant in the program, you will:
- Be enrolled in the FYXP 1100 Academic Success Seminar (1 credit hour elective course)
- Receive intentional and consistent academic advising and support
- Be provided with opportunities to connect socially with others (both in-person and remote)
- Have the chance for career and academic exploration
- Receive Peer Wellness Coaching and participate in Group Mindfulness Seminars
By the end of the program, you will have refined your academic skills, created a support network of students, faculty, and staff, and (re)discovered your “why” for being at CU Boulder.
Learn more about the program and reserve your spot in the program before August 1.
Have questions about the program before signing up? Email us at email@example.com.