The Continuing Education Resiliency Program is designed to help CU Boulder students improve their academic experience through connection with peers and support from staff.
We can help with the following:
- Developing and refining academic skills
- Creating a support network of students, faculty, and staff
- Connecting with CU Boulder both inside and outside of the classroom
- (Re) Discovering your “why”
- Replenishing your resilience for the journey ahead
The Continuing Education Resiliency Program includes the following features:
- Enrollment in FYXP 1100 Academic Success Seminar (1 credit hour elective course)
- Intentional and consistent academic advising and support
- Opportunities to connect socially (both in-person and remote)
- Career and academic exploration
- Peer Wellness Coaching and Group Mindfulness Seminars
Eligible suspended students will be contacted by a Continuing Education advisor in summer 2023 with enrollment information.
“You are the sky. Everything else is just weather.” – Pema Chodron