The Continuing Education Resiliency Program is designed to help CU Boulder students improve their academic experience through connection with peers and support from staff.
We can help with the following:
- Developing and refining academic skills
- Creating a support network of students, faculty, and staff
- Connecting with CU Boulder both inside and outside of the classroom
- (Re) Discovering your “why”
- Replenishing your resilience for the journey ahead
The Continuing Education Resiliency Program includes the following features:
- Enrollment in FYXP 1100 Academic Success Seminar (1 credit hour elective course)
- Intentional and consistent academic advising and support
- Opportunities to connect socially (both in-person and remote)
- Career and academic exploration
- Peer Wellness Coaching and Group Mindfulness Seminars
Interested in learning more? Fill out the Resiliency Program interest form and reserve your spot today.
The deadline to fill out the interest form was August 1, 2022. (The interest form is now closed.)
“You are the sky. Everything else is just weather.” – Pema Chodron