Wardenburg Insurance Form
Nondegree students may elect to enroll in health insurance coverage offered by Wardenburg Health Center. If you are interested in obtaining insurance through the university, there are two ways to complete the Wardenburg Insurance form:
- You can print the form, fill it out and deliver it in person to the CE Student Services team located on the first floor of the Continuing Education building at 1505 University Avenue.
- You can complete the form online via DocuSign. In this case, please fill in your name, student ID, and the current term and then email it to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the form, contact CE Student Services at 303-492-9671.
As a basis for nondegree health coverage from Wardenburg Health Center, you must agree to the following terms of eligibility:
- Eligibility is limited to a maximum of three semesters (not including the summer session).
- Minimum enrollment of six (6) hours of CU Boulder credit coursework per semester required.
- Coursework must be completed with a letter grade. Courses taken for pass/fail and no credit will not count toward the minimum six-credit, per-semester course load.
- Students who fail to maintain a cumulative GPA of a 2.0 may be suspended or dismissed from Continuing Education and therefore ineligible to enroll in future coursework at CU Boulder and Wardenburg Heath Center insurance options.
- Nondegree students must apply for insurance and complete this form each semester in which they wish to enroll.
- Satisfactory completion of coursework taken as a nondegree student does not guarantee admission into a degree program.
- Most CU Boulder graduate programs will not accept more than nine (9) credits of graduate coursework for transfer, including graduate coursework taken as a nondegree student.