Live Webinar: How to Enroll as an Academically Suspended Degree Student
Event has passed.
10 a.m. MST
Click Here to Register
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the webinar on October 25.
We’re excited to see you!
Please enter your contact information so we can make sure you have all the necessary information at this event.
Continuing Education understands that college can be challenging and we’re here to help you succeed. Academically suspended students may be able to register for courses through Continuing Education, work to improve their GPA, and return to main campus. To help you get started, we are hosting a live webinar called “How to Enroll as an Academically Suspended Degree Student.”
Continuing Education Enrollment Services Manager, Jared Martin, will walk you through the steps to register for courses through Continuing Education and answer any questions you have during this 20-minute webinar.
- Accessing courses on the CE website
- Step-by-step enrollment process
- Q&A session
- We will use GoToWebinar to host the event.
- You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device.
- For those unable to attend the live session, we can provide you with a recording upon request.
If you have questions about the event, please contact the Enrollment Services Team at email@example.com or 303-492-5148.