Accessing Campus Services
Continuing Education students may use many campus libraries, computer labs, and other services at no cost. To gain access to these campus services, please obtain a “no fees paid” sticker (available at the Continuing Education cashier’s window) and bring the sticker along with a photo ID when you plan to use libraries or computer labs.
- CU Libraries — search for university library resources, locations, and hours.
- Computer Labs — find a lab near you and learn about service guidelines.
- Campus Technology Quick Start Guide — learn about your IdentiKey, email, computer labs, and online resources.
- CU Bookstore — purchase or order textbooks for your classes.
- Disability Services — discover tools, accommodations, evaluation, and support services to engage fully in the academic environment.
- Grades and Transcripts — visit the Registrar’s Office website for options or request a transcript of courses through Buff Portal.
- Student Organizations — participate in various activities on the campus.
- Veterans Services — find tools and resources specifically for students who are veterans and active military members.