Search Continuing Education

Student Handbook

Accessing Campus Services

Continuing Education students may use many campus libraries, computer labs, and other services at no cost. To gain access to these campus services, please obtain a “no fees paid” sticker (available at the Continuing Education cashier’s window) and bring the sticker along with a photo ID when you plan to use libraries or computer labs.

Quick Links:
  • CU Libraries — search for university library resources, locations, and hours.
  • Computer Labs — find a lab near you and learn about service guidelines.
  • Campus Technology Quick Start Guide — learn about your IdentiKey, email, computer labs, and online resources.
  • CU Bookstore — purchase or order textbooks for your classes.
  • Disability Services — discover tools, accommodations, evaluation, and support services to engage fully in the academic environment.
  • Grades and Transcripts — visit the Registrar’s Office website for options or request a transcript of courses taken through MyCUInfo.
  • Student Organizations — participate in various activities on the campus.
  • Veterans Services — find tools and resources specifically for students who are veterans and active military members.

MyCUInfo and IdentiKey

MyCUInfo is the online campus portal and an important tool. It gives you access to credit course enrollment, your CU student email account, campus announcements, semester schedule, tuition bill, book lists, clicker registration, posted assignments, your final grades, and more.

You’ll need an Identikey, or a unique username, to log in to and access MyCUInfo. An Identikey allows you to register for CU courses and provides you with access to online services and campus computing facilities. Use your student identification number to activate your IdentiKey at

If you have questions, contact us at or 303-492-5148.

International Student Resources

The University of Colorado Boulder welcomes visiting students from around the world. Experience American culture, make friends, enjoy Boulder, and take advantage of a top-notch university. International students have two options for enrollment at CU Boulder. Details below will help you find the best path for you:

Option #1: International travelers who enter the United States on a Visa Waiver or on a B1/B2 Tourist Visa

U.S. Immigration law prohibits any full-time study for students who enter the U. S. on the visa waiver program or on B1/B2 tourist visas. Visitors on B1/B2 tourist visas, or on the visa waiver program, enroll in a maximum of one (1) 3-credit course only if the following criteria are met:

  • Enrollment in University of Colorado Boulder course(s) will be solely for recreational purposes;
  • Course work will not be considered full time; and the course will not be used for credit toward a degree, diploma, or certificate;
  • Enrollment will be limited to one credit course per semester. Noncredit enrollment will not exceed 18 clock hours per week;
  • The course(s) are only incidental to the tourist’s visit to the U.S., and are not the main purpose of the visit.

To Apply:

Option #2: International citizens who want to study at CU Boulder on a full-time basis on an F1 student visa

If you are interested in taking classes at the University of Colorado Boulder during fall or spring terms, you can apply to main campus as a degree student. For more information about admissions, please visit CU Boulder Admissions.

International English Center students are encouraged to visit the IEC website.

Individualized Instruction

Individualized Instruction provides an opportunity for students to receive credit for university courses by meeting with faculty members outside the classroom. For more information, contact your advisor or call 303-492-5148.

Now that you’ve selected your favorite Continuing Education courses, email or print the information, including class number, to more easily search MyCUInfo and enroll. Still have questions? Contact an advisor.