Nontraditional Student Fall & Spring Scholarships
- Nondegree student at CU Boulder (not formally admitted to a degree program)
- Must be enrolled in courses for credit offered through main campus, Evening Credit, Online Credit, Applied Music, or non-credit courses through the International English Center
- Must be 22 years or older
- The maximum award for the scholarship is $1,000, not to exceed 80% of the resident tuition rate of a three-credit course.
- Students may be awarded a Continuing Education scholarship only once during their time as a nondegree student.
- Scholarships offered through CE are classified as general fund (i.e. compatible with VA benefits).
The fall 2020 application deadline is September 4, 2020.