Continuing Education Tuition
Tuition rates for Continuing Education programs are largely dependent on the type of course in which you enroll and sometimes on your status as a Colorado resident/nonresident or undergraduate/graduate student. Additional fees may apply. Discounts may be available for University of Colorado faculty, staff, retirees, and Alumni Association members.
Refer to the tuition tables for rates:
Note: For CU Boulder degree students, tuition for Continuing Education courses is charged in addition to and separate from your main campus tuition. If you have questions about tuition, contact us at 303-492-2212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
College Opportunity Fund
The College Opportunity Fund (COF) is an amount of money given by the state of Colorado to Colorado residents enrolled in undergraduate credit courses at a Colorado college or university. Each year the Colorado Legislature sets the stipend (amount given to students as a per credit hour amount).
You are eligible for COF if you’re:
1. An undergraduate student (can be nondegree),
2. Classified as a Colorado resident and paying resident tuition (some exceptions apply);
3. Enrolled at CU Boulder in main campus courses through Continuing Education’s ACCESS Program, the Post-Baccalaureate Health Professions program, or CU Boulder Summer Session; and
4. Have not exceeded the 145 lifetime credit limit (petition options are available).
How to Apply and Authorize COF
1. Apply online through the College Access Network.
2. Authorize COF when you enroll in your course(s).
Please note – it may take three to four days after you apply for COF for you to be able to authorize. You cannot apply and authorize COF on the same day.
3. Questions? Call us at 303-492-5148.
The COF stipend is not applicable for CE Evening Credit, CE Online Credit, Applied Music, Individualized Instruction, or International English Center courses. The tuition rates for many of these programs are based on the tuition paid by Colorado residents after the COF stipend is applied.