Search and Add Classes
Follow the below steps to search for and add classes:
- Go to CU Boulder Class Search and use your IdentiKey to log in at the top, right corner of the page.
- Search for classes by keyword or use the filters for subject, campus or other criteria.
- Note: Under the “Any Campus” filter, select Boulder Continuing Education for Online Credit, Evening Credit, Applied Music and Winter Session; and Boulder Main Campus for ACCESS courses.
- When you find a course you want, click “Add to Cart” at the bottom of the page.
- Note: If you see yellow a hazard sign by a course in your cart, it has a Registration Restriction. Please schedule an academic advising appointment to learn more.
- Note: ACCESS seat availability may fluctuate before your enrollment period begins.
- After placing your selected courses in your shopping cart, click “Continue to Enrollment” at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, complete any outstanding preregistration items, including adding and verifying your address, phone number, and emergency contact, and reading and acknowledging the Tuition and Fee Agreement and Disclosure.
- When you are ready to enroll, click “Submit Registration.”
- If it worked, a “Registration Results” panel will tell you the classes have been added to your schedule. If not, you will see an error message with details.