Resources for ACCESS Veterans
CU Boulder offers additional resources to help veteran students transition to campus:
- Academic Resource List for Veterans provides an outline of the many campus services you can take advantage of as a student.
- Veteran Bridge Program is designed to assist student veterans starting classes in the fall semester to acclimate to the CU Boulder campus, while enhancing math, writing, and research skills in an intensive and supportive academic environment.
- ACCESS Veteran Orientation is a half-day event that includes general information on what to expect in the ACCESS program, how to use your benefits, planning for formal undergraduate admission, and campus resources to help you be successful at CU Boulder.
- Planning to use your TA for online classes? Talk to a Continuing Education advisor for information on how to get started.
- If you have not already connected with the Office of Admissions, contact Jennifer.Glenn@colorado.edu to discuss a plan and timeline for formal admission to CU Boulder.