Pre-Health Advising for Enrolled Nondegree Students
Enrolled nondegree students have access to both individual pre-health advising and a rich program of group workshops. We delight in working with nontraditional students; our advisees range in age from their early 20s to their 40s and beyond.
By working with an experienced pre-health advisor, you can gain:
- Feedback on your current areas of strength and weakness as a prospective applicant to professional school,
- Referrals to appropriate activities that will enhance your candidacy,
- Resources and an understanding of your options, should you encounter a setback on the pre-health path,
- Assistance with preparing strong application materials for professional school admission,
- Expert preparation for interviews at professional schools.