Enrollment for Former CU Students

Former Degree Students

If more than 12 months has passed since you enrolled in a CU Boulder course but you were previously admitted to a degree program at CU, you should fill out and submit our CE Readmission form. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application.

If you graduated from CU Boulder and wish to enroll in university courses as a nondegree student, you will be considered a new student. Visit the Enrollment for New Nondegree Students page for information on how to get started.

Former Nondegree Students

If you didn’t enroll in the term that you applied for, your account will be discontinued at the end of the term. You must resubmit an enrollment application through the Division of Continuing Education.

If more than 12 months has passed since you were enrolled as a nondegree student at CU Boulder, you must submit the enrollment application.

Now that you’ve selected your favorite Continuing Education courses, email or print the information, including class number, to more easily search Buff Portal and enroll. Still have questions? Contact an advisor.


Monday – Friday
9:00am to 4:00pm


We are located at the corner of University Avenue and 15th Street in a white brick building.


1505 University Avenue
University of Colorado Boulder
178 UCB
Boulder, Colorado