Enrollment for Current Students
If you are a current student and you have enrolled in a CU Boulder course within the past 12 months, you are automatically enabled to enroll for Continuing Education courses through Buff Portal, the CU Boulder student portal.
If less than 12 months have passed since you last enrolled as a nondegree student at CU Boulder, you may need to term-activate yourself before you can enroll in classes. To do so:
- Log in to Buff Portal.
- On the term activation card, click “Term-activate yourself.”
- Complete your preregistration items (if necessary).
- On the enrollment dates page, open the main menu and click “Term Information.”
- Click “Activate new term for enrollment.”
- Find your nondegree program, tick the checkbox to select that row, then click “Continue.”
- Select the correct term from the drop-down, then click “Continue.”
If more than 12 months have passed since you were last enrolled as a nondegree student, you must submit an enrollment application through the Division of Continuing Education.