How to Enroll as a Suspended Student

Suspended students are eligible to enroll in CE Evening Credit, CE Online Credit, and Applied Music classes. However, the suspension hold placed on your student record by your academic department will prevent you from adding classes on your own.

To enroll in Continuing Education classes while on suspension, you must submit a Course Request Form so that we can manually add you to classes. However, before you fill out the form, please first take care of your pre-registration items and add the class to your cart. You will be asked if you’ve completed your pre-registration items prior to submitting the course request form.

If you need additional help with the enrollment process, you can also email Enrollment Services at or schedule an appointment with a Continuing Education advisor.

Now that you’ve selected your favorite Continuing Education courses, email or print the information, including class number, to more easily search Buff Portal and enroll. Still have questions? Contact an advisor.


Monday – Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm


We are located at the corner of University Avenue and 15th Street in a white brick building.


1505 University Avenue
University of Colorado Boulder
178 UCB
Boulder, Colorado