CU Complete Scholarship
Continuing Education is delighted to offer a scholarship opportunity designed to assist adult students who are trying to complete their first undergraduate degree.
Scholarships of up to $500 may be awarded to students enrolled in five or fewer credits in one term and scholarships of up to $1,000 may be awarded to students enrolled in six or more credits in one term. Students are eligible for a scholarship only once and must meet all eligibility requirements. Awards are based on availability of funds.
- Students may be degree-seeking or nondegree seeking students.
- Scholarship may be applied to CU Boulder credit courses only.
- Students must be enrolled in a course or courses in order to receive an award.
- Students are eligible for this scholarship only once.
- Scholarships are dedicated to students completing their first bachelor’s degree.
- Students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Students must have taken at least one calendar year off or be in their final semester for consideration.
CU Complete Scholarship Application Process
When you apply to the CU Complete service, you are automatically considered for a scholarship. Applications are considered as they are received.
Download the CU Complete Scholarship Form, fill it out, and send it to:
- email@example.com (Preferred)
- CU Complete Scholarship
1505 University Avenue, 178 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
- Fax: 303-492-3962
For questions about CU Complete or the scholarship, please call 303-492-5148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with an academic advisor.