Career assessments can help you discover more about yourself, including your strengths, interests, values, and personality preferences, and can assist you in your career and academic exploration process.
The office of Continuing Education offers several different types of assessments and a career advisor can help you decide what assessment(s) is right for you.
Free Assessments Available Online
- 16 Personalities
- Take the personality test on this site and get a description of who you are and why you do things the way you do.
- O*Net Interest Profiler
- The O*Net Interest Profiler can help you find out what your interests are and how they relate to the world of work.
- This site allows you to take a quick assessment of your interest in work environments and then gives you numerous occupations that fit your interest area. You can learn more about specific occupations including the daily tasks, necessary education, as well as similar occupations.
- Human Metrics
- O*Net Skills Search
- This site allows you to explore and identify your skills with an opportunity to consider careers related to your skills.
- Value Card Sort
- This assessment helps you identify and explore your top values for living your ideal life.