Prepare for Spring ACCESS Enrollment
Meet with a Continuing Education advisor soon
ACCESS, a unique program that enables nondegree students to take undergraduate or graduate courses at CU Boulder, offers opportunities to help you foster your personal or professional development or help you work toward enrolling in a degree program in the future.
See the available Spring 2022 courses that can support your goals today.
If you plan to enroll in spring 2022 courses through the ACCESS program, we strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment with a Continuing Education advisor before December 10 so that you are prepared when registration opens on January 3, 2022. Some courses are restricted or have prerequisites and may require departmental approval or transcript evaluation before you can register and it is recommended that these steps are completed before Winter Break. The Continuing Education offices will be closed from December 24 to January 1 and our advisors will not be available to assist you during that closure.
During an ACCESS advising appointment, our expert advisors can:
- Discuss your plan for spring;
- Help you determine if you meet course prerequisites;
- Advise you on how to obtain and submit instructor approval;
- Guide you through the course request form if it is needed for the course you are interested in.
You can also ask your advisor about the Nontraditional Student Spring Scholarship that provides you with up to $1,000 to help cover tuition and expenses.
- The maximum award for the scholarship is $1,000, not to exceed 80% of the resident tuition rate of a three-credit course.
- Students may be awarded a Continuing Education scholarship only once during their time as a nondegree student.
- Scholarships offered through CE are classified as general fund (i.e. compatible with VA benefits).
- The spring 2022 application deadline is January 21, 2022
Get a head start on the new year, visit with a Continuing Education advisor today.