Learning On the Go and At Home
Learn how you can benefit from Continuing Education programs this year
Did you know that Continuing Education offers a variety of class formats to help you earn credit on your schedule?
With flexible in-person and online classes that fit your busy lifestyle, Continuing Education makes it easy to advance your education when, where, and how you want. Credits earned in Continuing Education classes count toward your GPA and your transcript doesn’t distinguish between Continuing Education and main campus courses.
Whether you are working full time, raising a family, polishing your professional skills, looking to get ahead, or searching for a way to get back on track, Continuing Education has a program that is right for you.
- Online: Our online courses combine convenience and flexibility with a rich and dynamic learning experience between you, your instructor, and your peers.
- Evening: Make significant progress toward your degree, experiment with returning to college, or supplement your main campus course load with evening courses.
- Applied Music: One-on-one or small-group courses in instrumental and vocal instruction for students regardless of their previous musical experience. You will earn two credits per class and courses can be taken for a letter grade, pass/fail, or no credit.
- ACCESS: Work towards enrolling in a CU Boulder degree program or “access” undergraduate and graduate courses for personal or professional development as a nondegree student.
- CU Complete: CU Complete is a service designed to help former CU Boulder degree students learn about their options to complete their degree.
- Auditors: Auditing allows you the opportunity to attend university classes for no academic credit. Listen to lectures given by our world-class faculty and get more involved with the campus.
Need help getting started?
Continuing Education’s world-class advisors can help.
When you reach out to a CE advisor, you will receive compassionate, personalized advice tailored to your unique needs and situation. Our advisors will listen to your educational and career goals and provide you with the academic and financial information you need to guide you as you start your journey towards your bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, certificate, or professional advancement. Schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor today.
Take the first step and learn more about how you can own your journey.