Take Evening Business Classes through Continuing Education
Programs: Evening Credit
Business is one of the most popular subjects taught at CU Boulder and it is easy to see why. Every student, regardless of major, can benefit from learning basic business elements such as finance, talent and resource management, marketing, and sales.
Exposure to these disciplines can provide you with wide-ranging skills that are transferrable to any job, including goal setting, project management, problem solving, communication, and critical thinking.
As you plan and register for the fall 2018 semester, consider enrolling in one or more of the six business classes offered through the Evening Credit program. Each class is open to non-business majors.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship (ESBM 3100-3)
- Negotiation and Conflict Management (ORGN 3010-3)
- World of Business (BCOR 1015-3)
- Introduction to Personal Financial Planning (FNCE 2820-3)
- Critical Leadership Skills (ORGN 3030-3)
- Introduction to Real Estate (REAL 2010-3)
Learn more about the benefits of the Evening Credit program as well as important information and tips.
Fall registration is currently underway and runs through September 11, 2018.
If you have questions about these courses or how to enroll, contact our Enrollment Services team at email@example.com or 303-492-5148.