Take Evening Business Classes through Continuing Education
Programs: Evening Credit
Business is one of the most popular subjects taught at CU Boulder and it is easy to see why. Every student, regardless of major, can benefit from learning basic business elements such as finance, talent and resource management, marketing, and sales.
Exposure to these disciplines can provide you with wide-ranging skills that are transferrable to any job, including goal setting, project management, problem solving, communication, and critical thinking.
As you plan and register for the spring 2018 semester, consider enrolling in a business class through the Evening Credit program. We plan to offer eight business classes next semester, including four new classes. Each class is open to non-business majors.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship (ESBM 3100-3) – NEW
- Negotiation and Conflict Management (MGMT 3010-3) – NEW
- Essential Management Skills (MGMT 3025-3) – NEW
- Digital Marketing Tools (MKTG 2700-3) – NEW
- World of Business (BCOR 1015-3)
- Values and the Power of the Consumer (CESR 4821-3)
- Introduction to Personal Financial Planning (FNCE 2820-3)
- Critical Leadership Skills (MGMT 3030-3)
Spring registration is currently underway and runs through January 29, 2018.
If you have questions about these courses or how to enroll, contact our Enrollment Services team at email@example.com or 303-492-5148.