What is Pre-Health Advising and What Do We Offer?
As a pre-health student, you will work with two advisors:
- Your Academic Advisor will help you with course planning and registration. He or she can also help you navigate the myriad options for completing pre-health prerequisites at CU Boulder. If you are a prospective student, your first meeting should be with an academic advisor. Please schedule an appointment or email email@example.com with your questions.
- The Pre-Health Advisor’s role is to assist enrolled non-degree students at CU Boulder as they prepare to apply to professional school. The pre-health advisor can provide the following services:
- Provide feedback on your current areas of strength and weakness as a prospective applicant to professional school.
- Refer you to appropriate activities that will enhance your candidacy.
- Provide resources and options should you encounter a setback on the pre-health path.
- Help you prepare strong application materials for professional school admission.