Post-Baccalaureate Health Professions Application Requirements
Submit your application materials electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 303.492.3962, or mail to:
Post-Baccalaureate Health Professions Program
1505 University Avenue, 178 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
Applications must include:
- A completed application form and nonrefundable application fee of $50. Make checks payable to the University of Colorado.
- A personal statement describing your interest in graduate medical education and a summary of your skills, clinical experience, and your most significant healthcare experience. Please include any additional information you believe the committee should know when considering your application. The personal statement should be no longer than two double-spaced pages. It is important you detail your experience in healthcare, whether volunteer or paid.
- An up-to-date resume detailing your education, work, and volunteer activities.
- An official transcript exhibiting the official seal and signature of the registrar from each college or university you have attended.
- Verification of math proficiency that meets the prerequisite for precalculus (or algebra + trigonometry) in one of the following ways:
- A transcript showing completion of precalculus OR college algebra and trigonometry with a grade of B or better within the last two years.
- ALEKS assessment showing math proficiency at the required (precalc/algebra+trig) level. You may receive information or a login code for the ALEKS assessment by emailing email@example.com. Please be aware that this is not a math review tool. This is an alternative verification method for individuals who have competency at the required level but no recent coursework.
- Two letters of recommendation (Click here for instructions)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on the application process.