Nontraditional Student Summer Scholarship
- Must be a nondegree-seeking student (not formally admitted to a CU Boulder degree program)
- Must be enrolled in courses for credit offered through Online Credit or the International English Center
- Must be 22 years old or older
- The maximum award for the scholarship is 80% of the tuition rate of a three-credit course, with a maximum of $1,000.
- Students may be awarded Continuing Education scholarship only once during their time as a nondegree student.
The summer 2018 application deadline is May 25, 2018.