Nontraditional Student Fall & Spring Scholarships
- Must be a nondegree-seeking student (not formally admitted to a CU degree program)
- Must be enrolled in courses for credit offered via ACCESS, Boulder Evening Credit, Online Credit, the International English Center, or Applied Music
- Must be 22 years or older
- The maximum award for the scholarship is 80% of the tuition rate of a three-credit course, with a maximum of $1,000.
- Students may be awarded a Continuing Education scholarship only once during their time as a nondegree student.
The fall 2017 application deadline is September 8, 2017.