Search Continuing Education

Enrollment for Students with B1/B2 Tourist Visas or Visa Waivers

Students in the U.S. on a B1/B2 tourist visa, or on the visa waiver program, have the opportunity to enhance their visit by enrolling in one course. Learn more about eligibility and the registration process.

Now that you’ve selected your favorite Continuing Education courses, email or print the information, including class number, to more easily search MyCUInfo and enroll. Still have questions? Contact an advisor.