CU Complete Scholarship
Continuing Education is delighted to offer a scholarship opportunity designed to assist adult students who are trying to complete their first undergraduate degree.
Scholarships of up to $500 may be awarded to students enrolled in five or fewer credits in one term and scholarships of up to $1,000 may be awarded to students enrolled in six or more credits in one term. Students are eligible for a scholarship only once and must meet all eligibility requirements. Awards are based on availability of funds.
• Students may be degree-seeking or nondegree seeking students.
• Scholarship may be applied to CU Boulder credit courses only.
• Students must be enrolled in a course or courses in order to receive an award.
• Students are eligible for this scholarship only once.
• Scholarships are dedicated to students completing their first bachelor’s degree.
• Students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
CU Complete Scholarship Application Process
When you apply to the CU Complete service, you are automatically considered for a scholarship. Applications are considered as they are received.
Download the CU Complete intake and scholarship form, fill it out, and send it to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Preferred)
- CU Complete Scholarship
1505 University Avenue, 178 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
- Fax: 303-492-3962
• For more about the Nontraditional No More initiative, visit http://www.wiche.edu/ntnm
• For questions about CU Complete or the scholarship, please call 303-492-5148 or email email@example.com to speak with an academic advisor.