Live Event: Post-Baccalaureate Health Professions Open House
Event has passed.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the webinar on December 13.
We’re excited to see you!
Please enter your contact information so we can make sure you have all the necessary information at this event.
Programs: Post-Baccalaureate Health Professions
Pursue your passion in the health industry. The Post-Baccalaureate Health Professions Program at CU Boulder is a one-year program designed for career changers who need access to the science prerequisite courses necessary for graduate program applications in various health professions.
Learn more about the Post-Baccalaureate Health Professions Program during a 15 to 20-minute virtual open house on Tuesday, December 13 at 5:00 pm MT.
Post-Baccalaureate Health Professions Program Manager, Jennifer Burnham, will walk you through the program’s design and application process, as well as answer any questions you have.
- Description of a typical program applicant
- Program overview
- Application requirements and process
- Q&A session
We are also hosting another virtual open house on December 7 at 12:30 p.m. MT, covering the same topics. Register for the event is more convenient for you.
- We will use GoToWebinar to host the event.
- You will receive an email on the day of the event with a link to join the open house.
- You can join our session by using a Mac, PC, or a mobile device.
- For those unable to attend the live session, we can provide you with a recording upon request.
Please contact the Enrollment Services Team at email@example.com or 303-492-5148 with questions about this open house.